Version 3.3 is available for download.
This release includes more modern user interface, Analyze From Clipboard option, search engines recognition updates and multiple small improvements and bug fixes.
The update is free for everyone who purchased in last three years (after March 21, 2016) or own a lifetime license.
Full list of changes:
- Introduced Modern Dark and Modern Light user interface themes
- Paste log lines option: File | Analyze From Clipboard (Pro only)
- Added search engines: DuckDuckGo, Yandex and Baidu
- Middle-click on report tree now opens report in a new tab
- Various user interface improvements
- Update Country/City IP database
- Click on empty Overview report area should be ignored
- Two hard-to-reproduce crashes while analyzing log files
- Problem filtering queries containing ‘[‘ and ‘]’
- When no data in report, top-right Info button is not properly aligned
- Few other minor fixes and improvements